Location: Foreign Trade University, Hanoi campus and Ho Chi Minh City campus
Duration: 4 years full-time
Assessment: Coursework and exams plus thesis/ orinternship & final comprehensive exams
- High school diploma
- Passing the national university entrance examination
- International students: refer to page 18 for further information
- Progressive development of English language skills in reading, writing, listening, speaking, translating, and interpreting
- Strong links with topics such as international business, finance, marketing, economics, and communication
- Preparation for a range of graduate careers in business. Our Business English graduates are very successful in the job market
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The first and second years of the program will enable students to develop valuable practical skills of listening, speaking, reading, writing, translation, and interpretation in English. The third and fourth years focus on developing professional skills and knowledge of business, finance, marketing, economics, communication, management, problem solving and team work.
The program provides students with opportunities of apprenticeship to further develop entrepreneurial skills and familiarize students with the workplace. On successful completion of the course, students are given a Bachelor Degree in Business English.
This degree is recognized by employers. BBE graduates can work as translators, interpreters, businessmen and officers in government ministries, agencies and various national and international organizations and projects.
The vocational emphasis of the course prepares graduates for careers in the public or private sectors. After graduating, 90% of BBE graduates are employed in a wide range of organizations and most others are pursuing postgraduate courses. Our graduates are highly rated by industry and recent graduates have secured high positions in business sectors.
AREAS OF STUDY
- Listening, speaking, reading, writing, translating and interpreting skills in English
- Presentation and public speaking skills
- Business communication
- International business
- International finance
- Global marketing
- Micro- and Macro-economics
For further information, please visit our website http://www.ftu.edu.vn or contact Faculty of Business EnglishForeign Trade University, 91 Chua Lang Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (0084) 4-3 775 0244 Ext. 688
Fax: (0084) 4-3 834 3605