Promoting international cooperation has always been recognized as an important measure for the development of the FTU in an increasingly globalized environment. Towards the development strategy of Foreign Trade University by 2020 and vision to 2030, in recent years, FTU has given priority to build up global network with a large number of universities and organizations all over the world.
STATISTICS & FACTS
- With 185 foreign universities, research institutes, from over 30 countries, Foreign Trade University owns a large international cooperation network with various cooperative activities in the fields of training, scientific research, recruitment...
- 22 International Joint Programs
- 200 In-bound International Students each year
- 200 Out-bound FTU Students each year
- 600 foreign students come to FTU to study Short-term programs