The team included 3 members from the Faculty of Business Administration of Foreign Trade University (FTU): Ms. Bui Thu Nga, Mr. Pham Linh, Mr. Le Tuan Trung and Ms. Nguyen Phuong Hoa who came from the Faculty of Business Administration of FTU. The final round of the Northern of the competition was attended by teams from Foreign Trade University, National Economics University, RMIT University, Banking Academy and Hanoi University.
The winning team will participate in KICC National Final in January 2018 in Ho Chi Minh city to compete in the Global Tournament in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia in April 2018. Another interesting information was that FTU Ho Chi Minh City Campus also won the first prize at the KICC final round of the Southern.
KPMG International Case Competition is one of the largest and most recognized case competitions among the Big Four. In 2017, over 18,000 students from 480 universities across 23 countries came together to participate in KICC. KPMG Vietnam & Cambodia will bring this competition back to our students nationwide to select the winning team to the 2018 KICC international final on 9-12 April 2018 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
During the competition, the student will receive the benefits below:
– gain exposure to KPMG member firms’ leaders and professionals from across our global network
– learn from industry experts
– acquire a better understanding of KPMG’s culture and what it can offer you
– meet people from other cultures and make global connections
– find out how a global organization like KPMG operates
– test yourself and increase your confidence
– get real-world experience and build your business skills
– add a differentiator to your resume
– have an epic adventure!