Since April 20th 2018, Foreign Trade University has been acknowledged as a CFA Institute University Affiliation Program with the High quality program in Banking and International Finance - Falcuty of Banking and Finance. By incorporating at least 70% of the CFA candidate body of knowledge, especially emphasizing on the CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice, this program is well-suited to preparing students to sit for the CFA examinations and positions students well to obtain the Chartered Financial Analyst designation, which has become the most respected and recognized investment credential in the world.
Founded in 1947, CFA Institute is the largest global association of investment professionals with more than 120,000 members in more than 140 countries working to build an investment industry where investors’ interests come first, financial markets function at their best, and economies grow. The program provides a strong foundation of real-world investment analysis and portfolio management skills, as well as practical knowledge. It also emphasizes the highest ethical and professional standards. The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) program, administered by the CFA Institute, is the most challenging and globally recognized graduate-level curriculum.
Through participation in this program, students and lecturers in the university are eligible to:
• be listed on the CFA Institute website
• award CFA Program® Awareness Scholarships to students each fiscal year
• receive the eBook curriculum for all three levels of the CFA Program
• receive sample exams for all three levels of the CFA Program
• receive complimentary access to Financial Analysts Journal
• reference your CFA Institute endorsement in promoting your program, in accordance with the attached trademark usage guidelines and advertising guidelines.
Those achievements were a result from constant effort of members in Faculty of Banking and Finance, especially the team in charge of this project. This would be great opportunity and motivation for those who aim to improve their technical profession and become chartered analysts in this area.