1. Mr. Pham Linh - student of Advanced program of the Faculty of Business Administration - 53th intake.
2. Ms. Bui Thu Nga - Advanced program student - Faculty of Business Administration - 53th intake
3. Ms. Nguyen Phuong Hoa - student in International Economics Major - 53th intake
4. Ms. Nguyen Thi Minh Tam - student in Finance and Banking - 53th intake
FTU student will continue to compete for the global championship at the KPMG International Case Competition 2018 in Malaysia.
KPMG International Case Competition (KICC) is an opportunity for students to work with practical business issues and working experience with clients. There are 3 teams from CamEd Business School (Cambodia), Hanoi Foreign Trade University and FTU Ho Chi Minh City Campus.
During each stage of the competition, the team will be given a detailed case study to consider. For each round, the students will have three hours to:
- Review the dossier you've been given.
- Identify and analyze key business issues.
- Develop a compelling set of recommendations.
- Prepare an engaging presentation for the judges.
The representatives of the team will present their ideas to a panel of experienced KPMG firms’ partners and leaders. The judges will listen to the presentation and ask challenging questions, playing the role of the client. The team will be held to the same standards of excellence that the judges expect from KPMG professionals. Candidates who have innovative and agile thinking as the judges expect will be selected in the next rounds of competition.
This competition will challenge and inspire the students, testing the team’s ability to analyze and respond to realistic business scenarios. Maximize the potential and compete with the brightest minds. Discover the fast paced world of casework and test your ability to develop innovative, real-world business solutions through this challenging and exciting learning experience. Candidates will have a chance to compete with talented students from around the world, gaining valuable insight into what it’s like to work with clients.
During the competition, candidates will be presented with a series of complex business challenges to solve. This is a platform to showcase agile thinking and prove that they are ready to embark on a successful career. The KPMG International Case Competition exemplifies the way KPMG experts go above and beyond to address the diverse issues member firms’ clients face every day.