Language of Instruction: English
Location: Foreign Trade University, Vietnam. Students have an option of studying 02 courses at University of Hawaii (US) without an additional tuition fee.
Duration: 22 months
Assessment: Coursework. A final Practicum Consultancy project is required for graduation.
- GPA minimum of 3.0 or 6.5
- 5+ years working experience
- Bachelor’s degree and transcript
- 02 Letter of Recommendation
- English proficiency: IELTS/5.5 or TOEFL 500 ppt or 61 ibt.
- Interview and essay writing
- The only highly-ranked and AACSBaccredited executive MBA degree offered inVietnam
- All courses are taught by senior American faculty with academic and professionalexperience
- Alumni network of Top CEOs in Vietnam
- Flexible schedule: at night and on weekends to allow busy professional to attend class and continue working full-time
- EMBA students in Vietnam receive the same curriculum and same degree as their colleagues at the main campus in USA
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
VEMBA is the first-ranked Executive MBA program that will train, guide, and prepare Vietnam’s top executives who want to elevate their management skills.
This two-year, executive format program allows participants living in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam to maintain fulltime management positions while earning their degree. Students will learn from an integrated, modern curriculum that incorporates core business disciplines with cutting-edge business practices. All classes will be held in Vietnam, with an optional summer study at the University of Hawaii at Manoa in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA. The first VEMBA intake started in 2001. Since then the program has proven to be immensely successful in advancing with strong network of nearly 600 alumni who are entrepreneurs, CEO, senior managers at international and Vietnamese organizations/companies.
The program will enroll students annually with only one class annually with fixed schedule:
- Application deadline: July
- Admission Interviews: from July to August
- Opening: October, Program starts with a 3 days Residence Weekend retreat
For further information, please visit our website at http://shidler.hawaii.edu/vemba or contact Centre for International Development Room 1204-1205, Building A, Foreign Trade University, 91 Chua Lang Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: +84 4 3259 5155 (ext: 453)
or +84 4 8587 5992