Location: Foreign Trade University, Vietnam.
Duration: 12 months
Assessment: Coursework. A final research project is required for graduation.
- Students holding bachelor degrees in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance-Banking, Economics. Students holding bachelor degrees in other majors are required to have minimum 3 year practical experience.
- English requirements: TOEFL 550/100 or IELTS 6.0 or TOEIC 750
- Graduates are equipped with essential knowledge and skills to work in the field of finance with focus on Treasury.
- The program offers students with a blend of both theoretical knowledge and practical experiences.
- The program taught at FTU is quite the same as at Rennes 1. The modules are delivered by faculties from Rennes 1 (7 modules and submodules), FTU faculties holding overseas degrees and professionals.
- Degree is awarded by the University of Rennes 1.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
This program comprises 10 modules as follows:
• Cash Management
• International Payment Technique
• International financial markets and Derivatives
• Financial Risk Management
• Financial Analysis and Investment
• Credit Management
• Information system
• Accounting and Financial Engineering
• Conference in Finance
Financial sector is becoming ever more sophisticated, so graduates that understand multidimensional aspects of finance are always in great demand. The high quantitative content of this program opens many doors to a wide range of careers. There are excellent opportunities in banking and investment, or the treasury divisions of multinationals and management consultancies
For further information, please visit our website at http:// cid.ftu.edu.vn or contact
Centre for International DevelopmentRoom 1204-1205, Building A, Foreign Trade University, 91 Chua Lang Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: +84 4 3259 5155 (ext: 393, 396)
Mobile: +84 (0)1299265265
Fax: +84 4 3834 3605