Location: Foreign Trade University, Vietnam.
Duration: 15 – 18 months
Assessment: Coursework. A final research project is required for graduation.
- Students with 2 years of practical experiences and minimum GPA of 7.0, or if 8.0, they can directly join the course. Students with 5 years experiences of senior management will be accessed on their practical ability.
- English requirements: TOEFL 550/213/79 or IELTS 6.0 (no band under 5.5)
- Graduates are equipped with essential knowledge and skills to deal with business challenges, and prepare for the challenging and vibrant environment that will be encountered in their future career.
- The program offers students with a critical knowledge of functional areas of business and management along with an appreciation of strategy and the development of responsible management and effective leadership.
- Degree is awarded by the University of Stirling.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
This program comprises 9 modules as follows:
• Advanced Leadership and Strategy
• Accounting and Finance
• Quantitative methods for Business and Finance
• International Business and Emerging markets
• Decision making for responsible business
• Financial Statement Analysis
• Securities, Futures and Options
• Research Methods
On completion, graduates will enjoy employment opportunities primarily in for-profit business enterprises, but also in social enterprises and public enterprises. Rating agencies, banking and financial institutions, business and marketing research institutes are also viable job options.
For further information, please visit our website at http:// cid.ftu.edu.vn or contact Centre for International Development Room 1204-1205, Building A, Foreign Trade University, 91 Chua Lang Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: +84 4 3259 5155 (ext: 393, 396)
Mobile: +84 (0)1299265265
Fax: +84 4 3834 3605