• High school Diploma
• Certificate of English with minimum score of 500 TOEFL (paper-based), 5.0IELTS or equivalent
• Educate professional bachelors for the financial sector so that they can fulfil advisory and administrative functions in financial enterprises.
• Combine theoretical, practical and developmental elements and work with financial relations, nationally as well as internationally.
• Graduate from this degree must be able to understand and develop direct communication with the customer/client on tailored solutions and must contribute to the processes involved in the continuous development of the counselling activities in the enterprise.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
All the courses at Niels Brock’s schools in FTU are taught in English and the Vietnamese graduates will all benefit from having a Danish diploma which, based on ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) gives access to training centres in Europe as well as the United States. The aim of the international module is to enable students to acquire the competence needed in a globalized world and to support their personal development and maturity. Work placements are of vital importance to the professional and practical character of the entire programme. Placements are based on the business characteristics and qualifications required by the financial sector combined with those of the programme as a whole, so students will develop professional competence. Niels Brock Copenhagen Business College offers scholarship for students with the best academic results
Graduates from this program will be able to work at a high level of expertise in all areas of finance and banking, in private and public sectors and financial institutions. Graduates are able to undertake the tasks in the field of financial advisor, consulting, commercial or trading and sales.
AREAS OF STUDY
• Economics, Business Economics - Theories and Methods
• Statistic, Advanced Statistic
• Business Law, Financial Law, Tax Law, Ethics and Legal Financial Counselling Liability
• Marketing for Financial Services and Products, Marketing Strategies
• Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development and Management Tools
• Project Management, Financial Sector Specific, Project Real Estate Trade, Real Estate Administration
• Real Estate Financing, Personal Finance, Financial Business, International Financial Markets
• Counselling and sales, Advisory Sales and Services, Sales and Business, Financial Counselling and Business Administration
For further information, please visit our website at http:// www.ftu.edu.vn or contact Faculty of International Education Room 1008, Building A, Foreign Trade University, 91 Chua Lang Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (0084) 4-3 259 5158 Ext: 244 or 249