LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION: English
LOCATION: Foreign Trade University, Vietnam and University of Bedfordshire, U.K
DURATION: 4 years
ASSESSMENT: Coursework with group and individual-based assessments (including individual essays, reports, presentations, and examinations and group-based reports and presentations)
- High school diploma
- English requirements: Certificate of English with minimum score of 500 TOEFL
(paper-based), 5.0 IELTS or equivalent
- Program and Curriculum are designed by the University of Bedfordshire
- Graduates from this program have a broad base of business knowledge combined with specialist knowledge of a particular area of business.
- This program offers students with practical experiences in the fields of business and commerce in order to carry out related business tasks.
- Graduates are awarded a bachelor degree in Business Studies by the University of Bedfordshire
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
This program provides the optimums blend of theory and practice and aim to provide students with both soft skills such as communication, and problem solving to enable them to work with people, as well as the hard skills associated with particular areas of study, including management, marketing, finance, economics, accounting, operations and project management. The focus of the program is to provide students with advanced and broad knowledge to prepare for careers in business and to develop students’ general intellectual competence. Students can choose to studyfull time in Vietnam or transfer to United Kingdom for the last semester at University of Bedfordshire
The Bachelor of Business Studies may lead to management positions within the businesssector such as accounting, marketing, finance, project management or relationship management. This degree also equips you to continue higher levels of study.
AREAS OF STUDY
- Financial Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Business Analysis
- International Business
- International HRM
For further information, please visit our website at http:// www.ftu.edu.vn or contact Faculty of International EducationRoom 1008, Building A Foreign Trade University, 91 Chua Lang Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (0084) 4-3 259 5158 Ext: 244 or 249
Fax: (0084) 4-3 834 3605