Language of Instruction: Enor internship & final comprehensive exams
LEARNING IS ACTIVE AND PROACTIVE
“An active and interactive learning environment with hands-on experience that does not only help you to reproduce knowledge but also contribute to production and creation of knowledge!”
- English certificate of minimum score of 500 TOEFL (paper-based test) or 6.0 IELTS or 670 TOEIC (not required for native English speakers or students who graduated from High schools in English speaking countries)
- High school diploma with GPA of at least 7.0/10.0 or 3.0/4.0
- Develop initial thinking, analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills to succeed in a global business environment
- Design students own study schemes to suit their learning needs
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
- Create highly skilled graduates for the banking and financial professions and answer the needs of employers in the fast
changing national and global economies.
- Provide banking and finance professionals with the conceptual and managerial decision-making skills necessary for effective
management in changing domestic and international finance markets.
- Receive support and cooperation of various professional bodies and international academic institutions all over the world.
- Receive international academic and professional recognition through accreditation.
- 2+2 and 3+1 programs arranged with UK academic institutions to provide students with a flexible path to complete their degrees and even to receive double degrees by both Foreign Trade University and the other institution.
- Collaborate with renowned local banks for skill training, internships, and job placement.
- Cover many aspects of the syllabus for the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) professional qualification and the Chartered
Banker Institute program.
This program is ideal for those who are interested in careers in either Banking or Finance. Students will be ideally prepared for
careers in accountancy, consulting, commercial or investment banking, trading and sales, or risk management. In addition,
the Finance and Banking program equips students with intellectual knowledge and skills needed to succeed in other areas
of broader business context.
AREAS OF STUDY
- Money and Finance, International Finance, Financial Markets and Institutions
- Principles of Accounting, Financial Accounting, Management Accounting and Auditing
- Commercial Banking, Investment Banking, and Financial Risk Management
- Corporate Finance, Financial Management, Financial Statements Analysis
- Quantitative Methods for Finance, Securities Analysis and Investment, and Portfolio Management
For further information, please
visit our website at http://www.
ftu.edu.vn or contact
Faculty of Finance and Banking
Foreign Trade University,
91 Chua Lang Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (0084) 4-3 835 6800 Ext: 534 or 537
Fax: (0084) 4 -3 834 3605