Language of Instruction: English
Location: Foreign Trade
University, Hanoi campus
Duration: 4 years full-time
Assessment: Coursework andexams plus thesis/ or internship& final comprehensive exams
- Certificate of English with a minimum score of 500 TOEFL (paper-based), 6.0 IELTS, or 670 TOEIC (not required for native English speakers or students who graduated from high schools in an English speaking country)
- High school diploma with GPA of at least 7.0/ 10.0 or 3.0/ 4.0.
- Focus on international business
- Develop knowledge and specialized skills in business administration
- Prepare students for a wide range of graduate careers in business and management
- Lectures by foreign professors
- Obtain modern study approach
- Strongly link with business and industry
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
This program enables students to develop knowledge in business and management while developing valuable practical skills
in marketing, accounting, leadership, and strategic decision making.
Students will also develop professional and practical skills in business and management such as communication, problem solving, decision making, team work, and leadership skills.
Areas covered include human resource management, marketing management, strategic management, financial management, operations management, international business as well as management information system.
This program provides good background for higher education such as Master of Business Administration (MBA). There are many potential co-operations with international and local organizations for skill training, internships, scholarships and recruitment opportunities for students.
Graduates can work in the international business environment. The program prepares graduates for careers in public
and private sectors, and in foreign and local organizations.
AREAS OF STUDY
- Strategic Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Business Environment
- International Business
- Corporate Culture
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
For further information, please visit our website at
http://qtkd.ftu.edu.vn or contact
Faculty of Business Administration
Foreign Trade University,
2nd Floor, Building B, 91 Chua Lang Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (0084) 4-3 835 6800 Ext: 521 or
525 Fax: (0084) 4-3 834 3605