Language of Instruction: English
Location: Foreign Trade
University, Hanoi campus
Duration: 4 years - full time
Assessment: Coursework andexams plus thesis/ or internship& final comprehensive exams
• Students who pass entrance exam of FTU.
• English Proficiency: TOEFL (CBT): 450, (iBT): 60; IELTS: 4.5; TOEIC: 600 or equivalent and interview.
• International students: refer to page 18 for further information
• Opportunity to transfer credits (3+1, 2+2) to California State University Fullerton (CSUF) to earn Bachelor Degree of Business Administration granted by CSUF.
• Opportunity to transfer credits to many other foreign universities such as Charleston College (USA), Minot State University (USA), Griffith University (Australia), Middlesex University (England), University of Applied Sciences Northwestern (Switzerland).
• Opportunity to enroll in Master Program of Business Administration (MBA) in CSUF without pre-master preparation period.
• Opportunity for students to participate in Student Exchange Program in many international colleges.
• Opportunity for valuable scholarships: “The Next Golden Entrepreneurs” (founded by Nguyen Thien Tam Association –represented by Mr Tam Nguyen, President of Vietnam – America Commercial Chamber in Orange County, California, USA) and others.
• All courses and in-class activities are conducted in English.
• Modern and update teaching methods: online courses, presentation, group discussion, projects, field trips, etc.
• Modern equipments and best facilities of FTU.
• Creative dynamic study environment with various extracurricular activities.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
• Advanced Program of International Business Management is the cooperation between Foreign Trade University (FTU) and California State University, Fullerton (CSUF), USA. School partner of the program is California State University, Fullerton (CSUF) which is ranked in the top 5 Best Regional Universities (West) of USA (U.S News &World Report).
• The curriculum of the program is imported from Mihaylo College of Business and Economics (within CSUF), which is the
largest business college of California State. It is among the 8% of worldwide business schools which is qualified & recognized by
AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business).
• Educating skilled and knowledgeable professionals up to international standards with good knowledge of international
business management, business practices and high proficiency in communications and negotiations in English.
• Students are offered with many opportunities to obtain scholarships, internships and job recruitments from top local and international organizations and corporations.
• Modern teaching methods enable students to develop important professional skills such as leadership and decision - making, logical and critical thinking, communications and presentation, teamwork, and problem solving as well as business ethics.
After graduation, students can be able to take charge of many positions, such as:
• Manager in enterprises, business associations, state management agencies.
• Project Manager in domestic and international Projects.
• Group leader within local companies, foreign-invested enterprises, and foreign companies.
• Consultant in international business management, entrepreneurship…
• Expert in Sales, Strategy, Planning, HR, Marketing, Accounting, Finance Department …
• Researcher in research institutes, organizations related to Business Administration & International Business.
• Starting up and managing new enterprisesin numerous fields of business and markets.
AREAS OF STUDY
• Principles of Management and Operations
• Strategic Management
• Human Resource Management
• Organizational Behavior
• Financial Management
• International Financial Management
• Multinational Marketing Strategies
• International Management and Business
• Financial Accounting
• Managerial Accounting
• Business & its Legal Environment
• Business Ethics
• Personal development and leadership skills
Advanced Program of InternationalBusiness Management Office
Faculty of Business Administration
2nd Floor, Building B, 91 Chua Lang Street, Dong Da, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Phone: 04. 3835. 6800(ext: 525) or 0904185098