Griffith Business school is one of the schools of Griffith University (Australia) is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). This is outstanding achievement because there is no more 5% of business schools worldwide can be accredited by this association. Accordingly to report of QS World University Rankings, Griffith University is one of only eight universities in Australia ranked in the Top 151 – 200 leading universities in the world in society and economics section. Through Griffith exchange program, students continue to further study 80 units to take a bachelor granted by Griffith University.
Exchange program description
- 3 years in Economics External International Business, International Trade, International Business Management or Baking – Finance of Foreign Trade University, Viet Nam.
- 1 final year in International Business of Griffith University.
- Upon completion this exchange program, students can take one bachelor of International Business and other bachelor granted by Foreign Trade University.
- Tuition fee in 2016: 22,790AUD/year
- Living of cost (estimated) : 500AUD/month
- A student in 3rd or 4th year in Economics External International Business, International Trade, International Business Management or Baking – Finance of Foreign Trade University, Viet Nam.
- English requirement: IELTS 6.0 (with no band under 5.5) or pass the pretest English of the Program
- Faculty of International Education ( Room 1008, 10th floor – A Building)
- Foreign Trade University. 91 Chua Lang street, Lang Thuong, Dong Da district, Ha Noi.
- Tel: 84-4-3259 5158 (ext: 244, 249); Fax: 84-4-38 343 605
- Hotline: 0904808936 (Ms. Lan), 0971012021 (Ms. Hong Anh)