Duration: 2 years
- Applicants must have a Bachelor degree of finance - banking or closely - related or relevant majors. Candidates are required to fulfill supplementary courses for un-acquired credits.
- Applicants with a bachelor degree in an equivalent major with a grade of distinction or high distinction are not required to have working experience. Others are required to have at least 1-year working experience since the date of graduation.
This program is designed by standards of internationally recognized academic and professional programs. Students are prepared for/waived some subjects for ACCA, CIB and CFA certificates after graduation.
- Work for financial institutions such as Commercial Banks, Investment Banks, Securities Companies, Fund Management Firms…;
- Work as Financial Director of Enterprises;
- Do research and give lectures of banking - finance at national and international universities and academies;
- Plan finance - banking strategies and policies for macroeconomic management bodies, and build and appraise international projects;
- Continue to a PhD degree in banking and finance.
For further information, please visit our website
http://www.ftu.edu.vn or contact
Department of Graduate Studies
9th floor, Building A, Foreign Trade University,
91 Chua Lang Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (0084) 4-3 259 5158 Ext. 215, 217 and 218
Fax: (0084) 4-3 834 3605